DRAGONFRUIT WITH CHIA SEEDS
We’ve married the light sweetness of red dragon fruit with chewy rambutan pulp and Chia seeds. Definitely a thumbs-up for a healthier heart and better therapeutic properties that comes from this fierce-looking, red-fleshed but gentle fruit. Get an added boost of fiber and antioxidants with Chia seeds too!
- Contains organic white chia seeds
- Less than 100 calories per serving
- Fat free and vegan friendly
- Free from concentrates, artificial coloring and flavourings
WHO THIS IS FOR
- Anyone who suffers from lack of fibre in their diets
- Busy adults prone to inflammations, with bad diet habits and need to promote stomach health
- Gym-goers who want the perfect post-meal drink to replenish energy lost during workout and get protein
- Those making their own smoothies, or want to add more flavour to their oats, cereals or yogurt
HOW TO USE
1. Squeeze Doki puree from pouch into a glass
2. Fill glass up to 180ml or 2/3 full with cold or room temperature water
3. Add 4-5 ice cubes and stir. Ready to drink!
Enjoy Yummy Fruit Crush by @dokijuice, simply by adding water and ice cubes! Simple and easy to prepare for the busy typical singaporean buzzing off at work!
Thumbs up for #dokijuicefrom this boy! Enjoying his fruit crushes from @dokijuice
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
PURÉE (RED DRAGONFRUIT, RAMBUTAN, SUGAR CANE JUICE, HIBISCUS JUICE, STEVIA LEAF EXTRACT), CHIA SEEDS, WATER, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORING, PECTIN, THICKENER, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE